The SDC 30-4 Series electric strike is designed for use with rim mount exit devices having pullman type latchbolts.
Options: Failsafe; Latch monitor; Locking Cam Monitor; Rectifier for AC operation.
30-4-12 SDC Rim Mount Electric Strike for Exit Device w/ Pullman Type Latch, 9" H, 12VDC
30-4-24 SDC Rim Mount Electric Strike for Exit Device w/ Pullmant Type Latch, 9" H, 24VDC
- All stainless steel for corrosion resistance and strength
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Set screws for adjustment lockdown
- Milled ramps to better accommodate deadlatches
- Integrated shim for quick customization of faceplate thickness
(3/4" to 1/2")
- In-frame horizontal adjustability
- Pullman keeper
- Non-handed, reversible
- Failsecure (standard) Failsafe (optional)
- ¾” keeper depth
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.