The illuminated switch button is two inches square for easy activation and is visually conspicuous. The high impact resistant material stands up to abuse. The “PUSH TO EXIT” sign complies with NFPA requirements. The 422A is designed for access and egress ADA applications.
The 420 series utilizes 2” illuminated buttons. The standard “EXIT” signage is large for easy identification. The high impact resistant material stands up to abuse.
Code compliant manual releasing devices and sensors 423MN exit switches used together with MD-31D motion sensors comply with manual releasing device and sensor device requirements for access-controlled egress doors.
422 Momentary (MO), SPDT
423 Electronic Timer, Adjustable
423M Electronic Timer, Fixed
423P Pneumatic Timer, Adjustable
424 Momentary (MO), DPDT
425 Alternate Action (AA) On/Off
- Green, red or ADA blue illuminated switch buttons
- Electronic timer, pneumatic timer, momentary (MO) and alternate action (AA) on/off models 12/24VDC
- Stainless steel faceplate
- Green and red lens included
(423M models include green lens only)
- Auto-sensing dual voltage