UniFLEX™ 55 Series
SDC’s 55 series 3/4” latchbolt electric strikes are heavy duty, designed for installation in hollow metal frames for access control of cylindrical locksets, mortise locksets with or without deadbolts and mortise exit devices. 55 series strikes accept 3/4” throw latchbolts and up to 1” throw deadbolts.
The choice of six application faceplates eliminates the need for centerline relocation, making them ideal for new or retrofit, high security access control applications.
3/4” Latchbolt Strike, Cylindrical Faceplate
3/4” Latchbolt Strike, Mortise - Deadlatch Below Faceplate
3/4” Latchbolt Strike, Mortise - Deadlatch Above Faceplate
3/4” Latchbolt Strike, Mortise - Deadlatch Below - Deadbolt Faceplate
3/4” Latchbolt Strike, Mortise - No Deadlatch - Deadbolt Faceplate
3/4” Latchbolt Strike, Mortise - Deadlatch Above - Deadbolt Faceplate
Mortise locksets with a deadbolt and a deadlatch located above the latchbolt.
3/4” Latchbolt Strike, Cylindrical Faceplate, Mortise - Deadlatch Below Faceplate, Mortise - Deadlatch Above Faceplate
- Heavy duty
- Stainless steel components
- Stainless steel square corner faceplate
- Heavy cast housing body and keeper
- Corrosion and tamper resistant
- Horizontal alignment adjustment
- Interchangeable faceplate design
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Field selectable operation
- Field selectable dual voltage
- Voltage and current spike protection
- Pigtail connectors