1581S Delayed Egress
Mini Exit Check®
Tone and LED annunciation includes two distinct tones indicating unauthorized egress in progress and unlocked. A tri-color LED mode status indicator indicating secure, unauthorized egress in progress.
- Added Door Prop feature - to control timing of door open period, trigger fewer false alarms, and Reset door upon closure.
- Added REX on Reset input with selectable switch - retrofit friendly. Use existing wiring instead of having to wire two separate inputs for REX and Reset. REX remains active.
- Improved Bond Sensor Alert (BAS) option - added SPDT relay output works in tandem with DPS to confirm secure door status.
1581S SDC Exit Check® Delayed Egress Lock, Integrated, Surface Mount, Single, 650lbs, Voice, Tone, and Digital Annunciator
Options: Door Status Sensor; Magnetic Bond Sensor (Not an output)
- Activation by door movement or exit bar
- Locked & Egress Mode Status outputs
- Adj. Timed bypass 1 or 10 sec
- Auto Sensing 12/24VDC Voltage Input
- Choice of 6 anodized & plated finishes
- BHMA Certified Holding Force
- UL, CSFM, MEA Listed
- UBC & California compliant manual power up